June 08, 2009

Isabella's Room

Well, I finally did some more to the nursery and I am very excited to share some pictures! I painted the room awhile ago and let me tell you it was a lot of work, especially the dots in the green, but it was well worth it in the end. We just put the rest of the furniture in yesterday and I finished painting the knobs for the dresser today...yes...I hand painted the knobs!!! I tried to find some to buy, but I just couldn't find what I was looking for, so, off to the craft store I went to buy some paint to do my own. I tried to capture what I could in the picture, but I think they look much better in person! I hope you all enjoy the pictures...it is still not done, but these capture most of it!






1 comment:

  1. How wonderfully adorable. I love it, you really have an eye for detail. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete