June 19, 2009
3-D/4-D Ultrasound
Today Mom, Dad and Jason joined me to enjoy the wonderful experience of the 3-D/4-D ultrasound. We went back to Baby Pictures in Bellevue to get a glimpse of our daughter before she enters the world, but found she did not want to cooperate this time around either. She was very comfortable and sound asleep with the cord in her hand in front of her face. A couple of times she sucked on either the cord or her thumb. She moved a little bit, but it was very difficult to get a really good shot of her. The owner asked me to come back next week to try again at no cost, which is fine with me, it is just another chance to see my little girl! :) Hopefully she won't be so camera shy next time around though...she always seems to want to have the cord right where we want to see every time!!! Anyway, I have posted a couple of pictures, but if I get some better one's next week, I will put those on here as well...enjoy!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment