August 21, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

WOW, I can't believe how fast time goes by, Isabella is already three weeks old!!! We went to the doctor yesterday and her weight is back up, she now weighs 7 pounds 12.5 ounces. She is still a very content little girl and we are loving every minute of having her in our lives!!! Isabella has been very busy since entering this world. She has gone many places to meet new people and many people have come to visit her. At just over a week old, we went to church for the first time and at 1 1/2 weeks old I took her to the chiropractor for her first adjustment. At two weeks old we went to Pacific Raceways to watch friends race in PINKS All Out, and just today went went to visit my Great Auntie Annie. Isabella is loved by many and I can't wait for everyone to meet her. I have attached a few pictures of our adventures for you to enjoy!
Getting Ready to go to church!
First chiropractic adjustment with Dr. Alex
PINKS All Out with Mom and Dad!
Daddy loves his little girl!
Mommy loves her baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment